Specialists in japanese food delivery
Grupo Nomo was born from the illusion of a family of young entrepreneurs who in 2007 decided to create a new concept of Japanese restaurants, thus opening the Nomo Gracia Restaurant in Barcelona.
A fresh and innovative concept, different from what existed until now. Currently Grupo Nomo is a point of reference in the world of Japanese gastronomy. Its philosophy is to offer the best of Japanese gastronomic culture making use of the best products of our territory.
Grupo Nomo has three restaurants in Barcelona (Nomo Gràcia, Nomo Sarrià and Nomo Galvany), three more on the Costa Brava (Far Nomo located in Far de Sant Sebastià de Llafranc, Nomo Nàutic in Sant Feliu de Guíxols and Jani in Llafranc) and one in Madrid (Nomo Braganza), and Nomomoto, the take away & delivery line of Japanese food and sushi at home in Barcelona.
Nomomoto, Grupo Nomo's take away & delivery line, offers an assortment of quality sushi at home in the city of Barcelona and its surroundings. At Nomomoto we work with the best technique to prepare unique recipes and make our menu the best offer of sushi at home and sushi to take away in Barcelona.
These are some examples of the line that Grupo Nomo follows with the aim of achieving a more sustainable business model:
• 100% of the electrical energy that we consume at Grupo Nomo comes from renewable sources
• We offset 100% of the emissions from our home deliveries by planting trees.
• We are changing all our packaging to a biodegradable and organic one
• Our take-away bags come from absolutely renewable sources, they are 100% biodegradable, recyclable and reusable
• We hold solidarity dinners at the San Juan de Dios children's hospital
• We collaborate with various Solidarity Foundations
• Auara is our solidarity water, which helps finance projects in Africa
• All the rice in our sushi comes from plantations in the Delta del Ebro, and is grown under ecological criteria
• In our menu you will find numerous Alaska products; the only place where all fishing is carried out under sustainable criteria
• All our dishes are made with specially purified water in our facilities to obtain the highest levels of quality
WE ADAPT TO YOUR PREFERENCES
At Nomomoto you will find vegetarian maki and uramakis, as well as vegan dishes like our truffle edamame. Also gluten-free sushi or gluten-free ramen, suitable for coeliacs.
Always let us know if you have any intolerance or allergy when placing your order. All our products may contain traces of nuts, shellfish, lactose and other allergenic products.